Domestic Abuse Services
Statistics show that 1 in 4 women will experience domestic abuse in their lifetime. 1 in 5 men will also experience abuse, but will likely not report it. 1 in 3 teens are currently in an abusive relationship. If you or someone you know is an abusive relationship, there is help!
Some of our services include:
- Orders of Protection
- Legal Advocacy
- Prevention services
- Education services
- Escape and safety planning
- Neighbor House Home for Women and Children
- Crisis counseling
- 24-hour crisis hotline - (217) 631-1111
If you, or someone you know needs help, please call us at (217) 631-1018 during business hours or call our 24-hour crisis hotline at (217) 631-1111. If you want help but can't call, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Resale Shop
Our resale shop is the heart and soul of our funding. The community of Piatt County and beyond bring us their left over and "gently used" items and we resell those to provide all of our core funding needs. The shop has just about every kind of item you could think of. Household goods, clothing, furniture, small appliances, Books!!!, CD's, VHS tapes, Cassettes, 8-tracks, records, TOYS!, boutique items, luggage, school supplies, holiday decorations, hardware, and literally just about anything you can imagine.
Monday - Friday: 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
We Accept Donations During All Business Hours. No Donations May Be Left Outside of Business Hours.
- Housewares & Household Items
- Clothing- preferably in white trash bags
- Clean Linens – preferably in white trash bags
- Appliances in good working order
- Furniture – must be clean and in good condition. We will not accept dirty/unsellable furniture
- Sports Equipment
We Do NOT Accept:
- NO BROKEN ITEMS
- TVs, Printers, Fax Machines
- Old Computer Monitors (Flatscreen is OK)
- Mattresses/Box springs
- Infant Car Seats
- Carpet Remnants
- Broken Electronics
To inquire about volunteering with the resale shop please call 217-762-2350 or email Heather@willowtreemissions.org