Willow Tree Missions on Monroe at 351 W. Monroe functions as our Donation Center. Items to be donated to both Resale Shops are only accepted at our Monroe Street location. Items will not be accepted at our Willow Tree Missions on Washington location.
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Donation hours may be altered during extremely inclement weather. Please consult our Facebook page for the latest news on Donation Center closings.
Acceptable Items to Donate
Willow Tree Missions is dedicated to selling anything safe, clean, and useable under our State and Government laws. Here is a general idea what we can accept. If you have any questions, please contact one of our stores.
- Clothing - All seasons and sizes, including undergarments
- Accessories - Shoes, belts, ties, jewelry, sunglasses
- Antiques, collectibles, vintage, knickknacks, giftware
- Computers, laptops, and accessories
- Electronics - New, old, vintage items (in working condition)
- Home Decor
- Media - Books, CDs, cassettes, Records, DVDs, VHS tapes
- Sporting goods
- Furniture (no rips or stains)
- Building Material, home renovations, tools
- Appliances - Big & Small (must be operational)
- Medical Supplies - Wheelchairs, walkers, brand new unopened/unexpired medical supplies
- Lawn and garden
- Pet supplies
Unacceptable Items to Donate
Willow Tree Missions team members may decline a donation for various reason, such as: not clean, unsellable, non-recyclable, contains hazardous material, cost more to repair/refurbish than can be sold for, unable to assist in unloading large/heavy items that may cause risk/injury to persons or damage to donor’s vehicle. We do not offer home pick-ups.
- Weapons, ammunition
- Car seats
- Large exercise equipment (treadmills)
- Pianos and organs
- Box/Console TVs
- Open cleaning and personal care liquids
- Used carpet
- Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
- Hospital beds
- Expired paint (must be newer than 6 years)
- Large entertainment systems
- Taxidermy, Animal hides, Bones, etc.