ATTENTION: THE SHOP NO LONGER ACCEPTS TVs, PRINTERS, FAXES as of MAY 1st 2013
1 in 4 Women Will Experience Domestic Violence In Their Lifetime.
Here Is How You Can Help:
Volunteer With Neighbor House Domestic Violence Program.
Volunteers are essential to the ability of the shelter being open and providing services to victims of domestic violence. There are many ways to volunteer with Neighbor House:
* Answer calls on the 24-hour Hotline
* Provide support and information to residents when they are at the shelter.
* Perform community outreach and education about domestic violence.
* Assist with fundraising activities.
* Perform administrative tasks and so much more!
Volunteering is rewarding, safe and flexible
If you are interested in volunteering CLICK HERE to set up an interview and discuss what kind of volunteering would be the best fit for you.