Saturday, March 9th at 6:00 pm.
Hooray! It is time for our 3rd Annual Trivia Night Fundraiser! We had a great turnout last year and cannot wait to see you all again! This is a family-friendly event. It's great for a couples night out or for your whole family.
This event includes:
- 10 fast-paced rounds of trivia - no cell phones, please! This year's trivia theme is "A journey through the decades."
- Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
- A dessert auction with proceeds going to Willow Tree Missions
- Lots of fun $1 games for chances to win cash prizes (so bring lots of cash)
- We will NOT be serving food at this event. Teams are allowed to bring in their own food/snacks/drinks. No restrictions. Remember to save room for dessert from our live dessert auction.
Monticello Community Building (the old library) 2nd Floor
$100 for a whole team/table which can seat up to 10 people (8 fits best)
Individual tickets are $12.50 each
About Willow Tree Missions:
Your participation in this event will help directly fund our domestic violence program for Piatt County.
Willow Tree currently provides victims and families of domestic violence with help in the form of legal advocacy, prevention services, education services, escape and safety planning, Neighbor House Home for Women and Children (short and long-term shelter), crisis counseling, and a 24-hour crisis hotline.