If you don't see your question here, please email us or give us a call.
What’s your return policy?
We do not provide refunds or exchanges. We advise everyone to check their merchandise carefully for flaws or common issues before purchasing. Items in the shop are sold as-is. There are few exceptions to this policy. However, if you have a question about an item you purchased, please contact a manager on duty and they will assist you.
How Can I help?
- Volunteer at the shop or in the domestic violence program
- Become a domestic violence advocate
- Assist with fundraising
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Help with community outreach and education opportunities
- Shop at our resale shop
- Become a monthly supporter of our SEEDS program
Are you in need of any items that I can donate? (Our Wish List)
Yes! We are always in need of specific items for the shop and the domestic violence program and shelter. The following is a list of items that are always in demand.
- Safety pins
- Black Sharpies
- Rubber bands
- Ziplock bags of all sizes except snack size
- Clorox wipes
- Glass cleaner
- Paper towels
- Scotch tape
- Batteries....especially AA and AAA
- Blank stickers (garage sale style)
- Liquid hand soap
- Toilet paper
- Toiletry items such as shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc.
- White trash bags - draw string
- Shopping bags